Accommodation, Travel and DMC Services
Free Accommodation Administration
With Meeting Makers, delegates can easily book their accommodation online as part of our bespoke online registration system. This means they don’t have the hassle of finding a quality hotel in the right location of an unfamiliar city or country.
Long before online registration opens, we will have block-booked rooms at suitable hotels near your venue, negotiating the best prices for a range of accommodation so when your delegate does book a room during online registration, he or she is greeted with a wide choice of accommodation from budget to five star.
We will constantly monitor and update these block bookings and will provide an accommodation desk on-site at your conference, where our team can assist delegates face-to-face.
And this service is provided to you free of charge because the commission we receive from the hotels covers the costs of our administration work.
Our role here is to ensure all attendees are in the right place at the right time, so they get the full conference experience. And alongside these basic logistics, we also aim to offer travel in comfort at the best rates possible.
Our specialist conference travel services can include:
- Online delegate travel booking service provided by our experienced Travel partner
- Arranging smooth transfers between conference venues and hotels, airports and train stations, or any other locations included in your social programme
- Managing the logistics of a complex coach schedule and supplying this to delegates
- For larger conferences, welcoming delegates at airports, train stations and transport hubs
- Organising a delegate Travel Pass (where available), to give unlimited travel on all public transport for the duration of the event, including airport shuttle services
Destination Management (DMC)
Meeting Makers is a leading UK Event and Destination Management Company (DMC). With offices in central Scotland and England, and with some substantial buying power, we’re in the prime position to find you the best of everything, at the best price, with impressive speed.
It really does make sense to hand over to our professional team and stop your people being bogged-down in lengthy, unprofitable and frustrating phone calls.
What’s included in our DMC SERVICES for your event?
- Creativity & innovation – making it memorable
- Planning & scheduling - what, when, who & how much
- Supplier & Service Level Management
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Operational Support & Event Logistics including -
- Venues – free search, best ambience, best price
- Marketing - mailers, emailers, posters and social media (Facebook & Twitter)
- Online - dedicated web pages & online registration
- Exhibition support
- Public relations – including press
- Hospitality & Catering
- Name badges, welcome packs, prizes & corporate gifts
- Entertainment - speakers, themes, musicians, competitions, sports, fireworks…
- Tours – sightseeing & sports, including golf
- Photographers – including booking and directing
- And sustainability… all the way to make your event ‘Green’.
If you want to talk in detail about our Accommodation, Travel and DMC services, call us now on +44(0) 141 945 6880 or email Meeting Makers here, and we’ll call you.
- Get immediate advice about Conference, Exhibition, Corporate Event, Association Management, and DMC Services
- Call Now on 0141 945 6880
- Get in touch, email us now - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back to top ^
- Other Conference and Exhibition Services
Online submission & review, preparation of final Book of Abstracts... more>
We'll handle all on-line reservations free of charge... more>
Traditional venue or unusual venue? We'll find, negotiate & book it for FREE... more>
Working with you & the host city to bring major international events to the UK... more>
Attracting maximum delegates with cost-effective advertising, direct mail, web & print... more>
How to Reduce, Reuse & Recycle and have a successful conference... more>
Dinners, sightseeing, sport, entertainment, competitions... more>
On behalf of the Delegation from Austria to the EACPT, I would like to thank the whole team for a wonderful meeting. The organisation was excellent and we felt very welcome.”
Brigitte Bloechl, Group Organiser, Congress of the European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics