Conference Sponsorship & Exhibition
Income from sponsors and exhibitors is so essential. We’re here to help you raise those funds, and we’ve a proven history of meeting and often exceeding client targets. Connected to all the right people, able to cut through mounds of red tape and full of bright ideas, we will get those commercial interests truly involved in your big event, and take away all the hassle you don’t want to deal with.
We’ve worked on events with income from industry of up to £1.8 million. We’ve organised exhibitions ranging from 100 to 4000 square metres. We recently achieved almost £200,000 in industry sales for a new conference with no track record. Our fundraising manager has personally met industry sales targets for over 40 events.
With us you’re in the safest hands.
Here’s how we will help your meet and exceed your targets:
- Identify all potential supporters in consultation with you, reaching out to new contacts and revitalising existing ones with fresh ideas.
- Contact those potential supporters with just the right balance of politeness and persistence.
- Present varying levels of sponsorship, offering a wide range of opportunities with the flexibility to reward your key sponsors while also attracting new companies who may be supporting your event for the first time.
- Work in partnership with industry to create an integrated event with real substance, not just a commercial opportunity for them.
- Design the conference layout to create a central hub area – including registration, posters, internet area, and refreshments – to ensure a steady flow of delegates around the exhibition.
Dotting I’s and Crossing T’s
And of course we’ll also handle all the legwork: full sponsorship and exhibition management, administration and fulfilment. This includes everything that could cause you and your staff or committee members a headache:
- Develop a fundraising strategy
- Implement commercial benefit packages
- Manage all correspondence
- Handle invoicing and financial management
- Floor plans
- Space allocation
- Rules and regulations
- Risk assessments and other health and safety requirements
- Exhibition services
- Construction and break-down
- Production of sponsorship items
- Sponsors’ group registration, including online registration
- On-site management of sponsors and their satellite symposia
None of this work is done in isolation – with Meeting Makers the approach is from every angle.
Your fundraising targets will be part of a detailed and carefully balanced budget for the event, to enable you to cover your costs or return a profit. All part of our extensive financial management service.
Any sponsored satellite symposia will be seamlessly integrated into the wider conference activity, with all exhibition stands forming the “hub” of the conference and integral to our overall venue liaison and catering plan. We have extensive experience of all types of exhibitions and can orchestrate the most complex of schedules to everyone’s satisfaction - from association conferences will full scientific programmes to corporate events aimed at generating business.
To find out what we’ve already achieved for our clients, please pay a visit to our testimonial page and read more about our impressive track record of exceeding industry sales targets.
Call us now on +44(0) 141 945 6880, or email us using the Meeting Makers contact page so we can call you.
- Get immediate advice about Conference, Exhibition, Corporate Event, Association Management, and DMC Services
- Call Now on 0141 945 6880
- Get in touch, email us now - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back to top ^
- Other Conference and Exhibition Services
Online submission & review, preparation of final Book of Abstracts... more>
We'll handle all on-line reservations free of charge... more>
Traditional venue or unusual venue? We'll find, negotiate & book it for FREE... more>
Working with you & the host city to bring major international events to the UK... more>
Attracting maximum delegates with cost-effective advertising, direct mail, web & print... more>
How to Reduce, Reuse & Recycle and have a successful conference... more>
Dinners, sightseeing, sport, entertainment, competitions... more>
It was a pleasure working with the Meeting Makers staff. Their efforts were directly responsible for the positive experiences that I and our Society’s members had at the Congress. Should I have the need to organize another conference in the UK, I would definitely use Meeting Makers.”
Dr Steven J Schapiro, Treasurer and VP for Membership, International Primatologial Society