Conference Bid Preparation
We can bring a wealth of knowledge to your bid preparation, knowledge honed over 30-years of working in partnership with clients and host cities to attract major international conferences to the UK.
Here’s what you can tap into with Meeting Makers:
- Our insight: we’ll help you make that bid document strongest in the areas we know will be most closely scrutinised.
- Our experience of putting it all on paper and on screen: presenting complex and comprehensive information in a way that’s compelling and concise.
- Our financial expertise to provide the backbone of the bid: a robust and sensible budget. This will include accurate models of financial scenarios and realistic targets for delegate numbers and income from sponsorship.
- Added value: we will strengthen the bid by giving input into other key areas of the bid document.
- Inside information: we would utilise our international association membership network to gather intelligence on the decision-making process affecting previous bids.
And all of this is offered free, on the understanding that should the bid be successful we will be appointed to organise the event.
If you want to talk in detail about how we can help your bid preparation, call us now on +44(0) 141 945 6880 or email Meeting Makers here, and we’ll call you.
- Get immediate advice about Conference, Exhibition, Corporate Event, Association Management, and DMC Services
- Call Now on 0141 945 6880
- Get in touch, email us now - email@example.com
- Back to top ^
- Other Conference and Exhibition Services
Online submission & review, preparation of final Book of Abstracts... more>
We'll handle all on-line reservations free of charge... more>
Traditional venue or unusual venue? We'll find, negotiate & book it for FREE... more>
Working with you & the host city to bring major international events to the UK... more>
Attracting maximum delegates with cost-effective advertising, direct mail, web & print... more>
How to Reduce, Reuse & Recycle and have a successful conference... more>
Dinners, sightseeing, sport, entertainment, competitions... more>
Thank you very much for your magnificent work in bringing the plans for the WDSC into effect last week. From experience of much smaller events I imagine that there were many minor hiccups along the way and during the event but none materialised from a spectators perspective! Well done to you and your team for an excellent execution of the event.”
Dr Jerry Avis, Chief Executive Officer, Institute of Brewing and Distilling