Full Association Management by Meeting Makers
Hand over your administration duties to us. You’ll get back those lost hours and save on costs at the same time!
Meeting Makers can manage the complete administration of your association or society, or just those elements you want to out-source, including:
- Setting up your association or even a company.
- Membership administration including processing new members, collection and processing of subscriptions and maintaining your member database.
- Handling enquiries from members on a daily basis by phone or email.
- Bookkeeping, including full audit trail, management accounts and detailed projections.
- Payroll, tax & VAT: taking care of all new legislation including on-line submissions to HMRC.
- Full secretarial services.
- Design, print and distribution of publications including newsletters.
- Regular e-mailer and e-newsletters sent to your members.
- Direct mail.
- Website creation and maintenance, including analytics.
- Social media advice, management and content creation, including blogs, Facebook pages, YouTube channels and Twitter accounts.
- Voting and surveys – collecting and analysing your members’ opinions on key issues
- And of course, as a leading event management company, Meeting Makers can also manage everything associated with events, AGMs and conferences.
Essential but so time consuming, why not trust us to become the friendly face for your organisation? Call us now on +44(0) 141 945 6880 or email Meeting Makers here, and we’ll call you.
- Get immediate advice about Conference, Exhibition, Corporate Event, Association Management, and DMC Services
- Call Now on 0141 945 6880
- Get in touch, email us now - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back to top ^
- Other Conference and Exhibition Services
Online submission & review, preparation of final Book of Abstracts... more>
We'll handle all on-line reservations free of charge... more>
Traditional venue or unusual venue? We'll find, negotiate & book it for FREE... more>
Working with you & the host city to bring major international events to the UK... more>
Attracting maximum delegates with cost-effective advertising, direct mail, web & print... more>
How to Reduce, Reuse & Recycle and have a successful conference... more>
Dinners, sightseeing, sport, entertainment, competitions... more>
Thank you very much for your magnificent work in bringing the plans for the WDSC into effect last week. From experience of much smaller events I imagine that there were many minor hiccups along the way and during the event but none materialised from a spectators perspective! Well done to you and your team for an excellent execution of the event.”
Dr Jerry Avis, Chief Executive Officer, Institute of Brewing and Distilling